I have recently gotten a few inquires about the recipes that I post on my IG stories. It's no secret that I like to bake with the fruit Johanna and I pick together. It's also pretty obvious that my favorite to bake with are blueberries and peaches. Here are my 2 favorites to bake! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Don't forget about your little baking partners! Read the previous post about picking fruit and baking for some ideas on what the little ones can do while you bake!
Banana berry bread
2 cups of original bisquick baking mix
3/4 cup of quick-cooking oats
2/3 cups of sugar
1 cup of mashed banana
1/4 cup of milk
1 cup of blueberries
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease bottom of bread pan (9x5x3 inches)
2. Stir bisquick, oats, sugar, banana, milk and eggs until moistened. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Carefully add in blueberries. Pour into bread pan.
3. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Loosen loaf from the sides of the pan; remove from pan and place top side down on a wire rack. Cool completely for 2 hours on the wire rack. Cut into slices.
4. You can wrap tightly and store at room temperature for 4 days or refrigerate for 10 days.
6 large peaches sliced
1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp of ginger
pinch of salt
1/2 squeeze lemon
Ingredients for the crumble:
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 stick of melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl combine peaches, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt and lemon juice.
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Pour in melted butter and stir until you have a crumble.
4. Pour peaches into a large baking dish (I like to use a glass one). Sprinkle Crumble on top evenly.
5. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until peaches are bubbling.
I did not come up with these recipes on my own! I find my recipes through various website and apps!