- pizza dough roll (I use the pillsbury in a can)
- pizza sauce (I use chef boyardee)
- pizza ingredients (pepperoni, cooked sausage, cooked veggies)
- sliced mozzarella cheese
- italian dressing
- marinara sauce for dipping
- cookie sheet
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and roll out your pizza dough.
2. Align slices of mozzarella cheese in
middle of dough.
3. Use kitchen scissors to slice sides of the dough about 2 inches apart.
4. Spread the pizza sauce over the cheese.
5. Place your toppings of choice over the sauce. Make sure whatever you choose is already cooked!
6. Cross your crust slices over each other to make a braid.
7. Mix 1/4 cup of melted better, basil and 1/2 cup of italian dressing. Spread the mixture over your pizza roll.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degress.
9.Slice and enjoy!